Every day, information is collected from the results of each daily backup and submitted to a central database. This collection and submission of backup data is what we call the Daily Backup Report and it is actively performed by a certified IT Professional. We use this opportunity to monitor the backups activity of each device registered to use our service. The data collected during this daily report is used to generate the Monthly Backup Activity Report.
Session 1 – Why a Daily Report
Session 2 – Backup Activity Data
Session 3 – Backup Status Report Emails
Session 4 – IDrive Account Report
Session 5 – IDrive Backup Activity Logs
Session 6 – Submitting the Daily Backup Report
IT Cloud Services Guide, Pages 38-63
TCDB 301 - Daily Backup Report
- TCDB 301 Session 1 – Why a Daily Report?
- TCDB 301 Session 2 – Backup Activity Data
- TCDB 301 Session 3 – IDrive Backup Status Report Emails
- TCDB 301 Session 4 – IDrive Account Reports
- TCDB 301 Session 5 – IDrive Backup Activity Logs
- TCDB 301 Session 6 – Submitting the Daily Backup Report
- TCDB 301 Module Exam R.01